1. We put our house on the market about 2 weeks ago. Before that I literally was spending every minute cleaning/de-cluttering/posting stuff on Craigslist (anybody want to buy a Baby Bjorn?) etc.
2. Anybody want to buy a really nice 3 bedroom 2 bath house in Loveland?
3. Dear Broccoli, why do you taste so good and make my house smell so bad when I cook you? I am seriously still smelling the steamed Broccoli from last night’s dinner…
4. We just had 2 birthdays in the midst of the cleaning/de-cluttering/craigslist posting chaos. Happy Birthday to my 2 favorite guys 🙂
5. I have SO many blog posts in my brain, now to take the time to write them down! I made a bunch of wonderful recipes lately. What would you like to hear about first? Thai Turkey Burgers? Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal? Chicken Pillows?
6. I did not know my 1 year old can sing Jesus Loves Me by herself. She just belted out the chorus yesterday in her booster chair, waiting for me to wash her hands. Be still my heart.
7. I am directing our church’s kids choir again. It will be an intense month of rehearsals but after last week’s practice I am convinced they are going to knock people down for Jesus. Vocally I mean, not literally.
8. I realized after having to keep my house “show ready” at all times, that I am not one of those people who cares about having a perfectly clean house and this may in fact, be the end of my sanity. Jesus please let our house sell quickly!
9. God has been working mightily in my heart and has shown me some major work I have to do in spite of all the above things to lay down my “drill sergeant” like qualities and have patience and grace with my family. Holy conviction Batman.
10. I have not forgotten my faithful readers! Thanks for reading my blog and being patient with me, new recipes and fun posts to come! Stay tuned!